Sunday 30 May 2010

start now.

I was talking to a friend the other day and it got me thinking about life. In particular, about all those things that they say you should do while you're still young. I don't really know who 'they' are or what these things you should do before it's too late really are either. The way I see it; if you stay ambitious throughout life, then you're going to be able to do pretty much anything you want to at any age.

I still thought it was worth considering what I hope to do while I'm still 'young.' Whether it be for a goal purpose, or simply just a bit of fun!

(in no particular order..)

1) Travel. Travel everywhere. Travel anywhere.
2) Sing on stage in front of a live audience
2) Do at least one 'crazy' activity (sky-dive, bungy jump)
3) Make love in places I'm really not supposed to
4) Go to a loud concert of a young and upcoming hip star, where dancing is a MUST
5) Go on a blind date, or two
6) Run a marathon or do something physically adventurous
7) Dress up at all opportunities - in particular fancy dress
8) Volunteer - wherever or whatever it may be, just get the experience and help others while I can
9) Live in a cool place - something different, somewhere I could live in my 20's but not later in life. The strangest and funniest places have the best memories
10) Get my own cat

I'm sure I'll change my mind on this list, but it's a start.

What's on your list of things to do while you're still young? Or even things to do in life in general? I'd love to hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment